75100385

I have a signed contract purchasing a holiday caravan on a

I have a signed contract purchasing a holiday caravan on a park, the deal involved a part exchange of old caravan on another site, terms were agreed after inspection, money paid, now the company want to reverse the deal as they are having problems removing caravan from park.
Can they reverse a signed contract?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : No.
Alex Watts : A contract is a contract, if they try and back out you could sue or breach of contract.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

I can not see your relpy

Customer:

on the small print it states that the caravan should be delivered to them but the verbal agreement we had is for them to remove from site

You said you can't see my reply.

I said:

A contract is a contract, if they try and back out you could sue or breach of contract.

They can NOT go back on an agreement, if they do it is breach of contract.