12826847

Good morning Housing benefit shared accommodation rate,

Customer Question

Good morning

Housing benefit shared accommodation rate, advise

I would be grateful if you could provide advice to my question.

I am currently on JSA and in receipt of LHA shared accommodation rate for a single private landlord room.

my husband entered the U.K. on a visitor visa and recently submitted further application to the home office to leave to remain in the uk. the home office is currently processing the application.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi thanks for your help I will continue to wait.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

I've been asked to look at this. What is your question about this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes its about UK benefit systems.

The question is, would we would we entitled to claim as a couple and no longer be subjected to shared accommodation rate, can we able to claim housing benefit for self-contained accommodation

my husband entered the U.K. on a visitor visa and recently submitted further application to the home office to leave to remain in the uk.

the home office is currently processing the application

The question is, would we would we entitled to claim as a couple and no longer be subjected to shared accommodation rate, can we able to claim housing benefit for self-contained accommodation.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok I wi wait

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok I will continue to wait.

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok