75100385

there is a man called barrister Oladeji Rodman in Accra Ghana

there is a man called barrister Oladeji Rodman in Accra Ghana who is suppose to be representing me, what i want to know is this man a legal lawyer

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : What is this in relation to please?
Customer:

this is related to scamming

Alex Watts :

You got involved in advance fee fraud and this person claims to be a Barrister representing you, prosecuting the scammer?