12826847

An absolute obligation / obiged is one for which no legal

Customer Question

An absolute obligation / obiged is one for which no legal alternative exists since it is an unconditional duty.
What is point legal point Obligation, or referance act when are (public or private) orginaistaion, when keep stating writting they not obiged or puspusely refuse to answer at all, any valved reson
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it ok to continue. Under equality act 2010 and Human Rights act 1998, you not allowed to dismiss a disable person as from the date above.

Setting that a side, want a looking for answer about the legal obligation of any organisation ( public and private ) to answer any person correctly at all times without question. The organisations purpurely refuse to answer the question etc, with no valved reason, just simple they do not want to do the work they employed for in the first place.

I was brought up that i have rights as person, even disable person, that is also respect for others. I expect respect by other ( organisations) and they did they work correct, and not purposely dismiss the situation with dealing with situation correct in the first place.

What is the legal obligation of any organisation, what dealing any situation. If I am legally require to follower the the correct procedure and respect. I would expect the same in return, which you do not get in return. I brought up with obligation from both parties and answer with respect or not answer at all. As it not there job worth, when it up set one their friends.

Please continue to find the legal requires of obligation from other / organisation. I know the dictionary definitions of the word, their total ignore it, that why i require legal point of view or where it appear in statuary requirement of law.

Eric XXXXX

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok the statution of obligation is simple, should also be possible part of contract law. Are they a legal obligated to answer, or purposely ignore, if they do want to do they work correctly in the first place?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Email & your system asked to reply again, but now waiting for the expert for a full answer

Eric