Vincent2013
Vincent2013, JustAnswer Expert
Experience:  Qualified solicitor and barrister (non-practising) with 7+ years experience
74366787

I need to make a Trust in respect of my sons rehabilitation.I

I need to make a Trust in respect of my son's rehabilitation.I do hold the power of attorney for health and welfare.I live in Whetstone N20 , North London and cannot easily go out or very far.
Expert:  Vincent2013 replied 3 years ago.

Hi, thanks for your question. My name's XXXXX XXXXX I'm going to assist you with it.

We can't make referrals on this site but please find below a link to the find a solicitor tool on the Law Society website.

http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/find-a-solicitor/

This can be used to search for the nearest local solicitors who specialise in an area of law by selecting the relevant area from the drop down menu (this includes trust law). You should also include your home postcode and it will then show a list of firms who conduct this sort of work (including their name, address and telephone number) in the order of proximity to your home.

I hope that's helpful and all the best.