12826847

I want to report a cow boy bulider of name zzzzzzzzz who

Customer Question

I want to report a cow boy bulider of name zzzzzz who lives in zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz who done some redering and painting on my outside wall.He done a rogh job andnow it is cracking paint all over the wall and it looks rubbish.What can i do about it now

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

You can always complain about him to trading standards.

If you want to take action about this though then your only real option is to sue at the small claims court for the cost of putting it right.

You will need to get two quotes for the cost of putting right his failings and choose the cheapest. Proceed with the work and then recover by suing him here

www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

Essentially under the Supply of Goods and Services legislation because the work was not of a reasonable quality.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more information.