I had always said the windows had to have the same pattern as the door, you advised we cannot get this pattern as it is Italian, very rare, I said you had to send a picture to me prior to ordering the glass to make sure it is what I want. I decided to get a glazer to come and measure up, he advised it was a common pattern and you were talking rubbish, he did advise maybe you had not priced it up and decided to lie about it as it costs more, I presumed the same. You still decided to order the glass without my agreement as I had not seen the picture.
I had noticed other mistakes were made i.e;
1) when you open the door you have hit screws through that stick out all the way down
2) Inside you have put the skirting board but only put the wood half way across
3) there are holes that cannot be fixed
4) the trim will have to be thick to cover all of the holes you have put the screws in to hold the piece of wood where the glass goes
5) the sills are much smaller and don't even cover the bricks
6) right hand side is not level, put spirit level to check, the frame goes sideways.
7) window frames sharp and not fitted well and too small.
8) frame needs to be at least 15 to 20 mlsover to the right hand side and the left at least 20 to 30 mls.
9) no glazing bead internally
I do not appreciate you getting your partner to call me today 8th February 2014 (funny how she would call when you advise how bad your relationship is, is this another lie I simply don't understand), I advised I would not discuss this with her and would email you and said goodbye, she called again and said "I was talking to you and you put the phone down" again I repeated the same sentence however she kept calling. You called a few minutes later of which I missed the call, you then tx;t "You informed me last week that you will be contacting me within a week to proceed. It has now been a week and I have not yet heard from you. You have not responded to my many efforts to contact you. I feel I have been accommodating to your wishes throughout this. I am able to complete the job Monday and expect the outstanding payment of £680. If I do not hear from you I will assume this to be ok. I require this matter resolved immediately to avoid getting legal parties involved further. Regards XXXXX XXXXX"
Firstly I did not advise you would proceed, second you txt me on Friday 7/2/14 @ 9.09 & 16.32 only, no calls?
All in all I have been extremely patient with you and feel the work you have currently done to date is not acceptable and has too many mistakes, if you would have at least acknowledged my complaints prior and would have at least tried to rectify them, only to get your response "it looks alright to me"which is not acceptable I cannot allow you to make this any worse that it is. My mother had also indicated issues with the frame but you always seem to have the wrong answer, it is either not your job or you simply cannot see what the problems are. I therefore terminate any contract we have in place with immediate effect.
To note: I have had to gain another contractor to replace the whole frame, to fix your mistakes and to finish the job to a high standard with all my requirements as stipulated many months ago.