75100385

If i received a text message for data roaming that said ?8/mb

Customer Question

If i received a text message for data roaming that said ?8/mb for information and then received a £1400 bill - have i been misinformed of the price? I presumed it would be £0.8

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : How much data did you use please?
JACUSTOMER-5xk92t32- : I used 250mb of data - I also had a roaming package at £6 per day for 30mb for the 5 days I was there . I was cautious and turned data on an off and also used wifi where available.
Alex Watts : Did you exceed your allowance?