13262538

My ex has 6 court orders for me to have access to my son but

My ex has 6 court orders for me to have access to my son but has moved 200 miles awayMy ex has persistantly ignored court orders for my access to our son (all pre 2006) He is 9 now and I have not seen him since he was four Finally through the wonders of Facebook I have found her, I know where she works, lives and where my son goes to school The court cases cost me a total of £20,000 and I had to go bankrupt because of her consistant abuse of the then system. If I sent him clothes or birthday cards, she got solicitors to write to me claiming harrassment, even though the court orders stated no abuse, no reason for access to be granted, that I should have access to school reports etc. I pay child maintence and have done since he was taken away It is my understanding that the laws have changed concerning her breach of court orders and stopping my access since 2008-9 in the UK and she is now liable for community service/ large fine/ warrant for her arrest Could someone please help me work out the best way to approach this as I want to be fully 'armed' before I make any move such as solictitors letter to her, in case she does a runner again. Any new legislation in my favour would also be an advantage to know. If I had ever hurt her physically or my son, if I was of any threat to his welfare then I could accept this but there is no rhyme or reason to her action- she has even stated I am no threat to the court. I am prepared to do all the travelling. I was granted 10 hours per month
When was the last Order made?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

2006

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry, 2007

Paul

That i sfine.
What contact does that order?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

10 hours per month. unsupervised access

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

at very least I am supposed to have school reports, photographs etc

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
still have not recieved an answer and been waiting an hour and now she is offline
In order to use the new enforcement options you will need to have a Warning Notice added to Order, and frankly given the length of time that has passed I suspect that a court would be unwilling simply to add words to an order which is clearly out of date.
You can read an excellent summing up here
http://www.fieldoverell.com/family-law-children-enforcement.asp
It would be more sensible to seek a fresh order - which will automatically have the Warning Notice added to it - and it can then be enforced promptly
If you need more details about this then please ask