29905560

Hello, I suffer from various ailments – Psoriatic Arthritis,

Customer Question

I suffer from various ailment’s – Psoriatic Arthritis, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, hiatus hernia, depression, and migraine, to name but a few medical issues I am prone to. I am on various medications to treat various of the aforementioned ailment’s, but since being employed by my current employer (HPCDS (part of HP), I have been left to execute all the most physically demanding of tasks. As would be expected from such an array of ailment’s I have not always reacted in a normal manner to the heavy workload placed on me, and I have been accused by my current Employer (HPCDS) of not only fabricating the malady’s afflicting me, but never informing them of such. I can ensure you that they were informed of my medical problems from the start, as I completed their Pre-employment questionnaire prior to employment and sent it to them (a copy of this document can be supplied). Knowing my health issue I was employed by HPCDS, only to be told that certain, let’s say personality clashes due to my health issues have become apparent. Before you consider the worst, I have not physically hurt anybody, I have not launched a tirade of expletives, but I have been somewhat ill-tempered due to my medical condition, which my employer was fully aware of. Now I am up for dismissal, as the company – MBNA, to-wit HPCDS contracts me out to say my behaviour is unacceptable as I can get somewhat angry when all the negative variables of my condition merge. I would appreciate some kind of feedback if possible on this situation, thank you.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?

JACUSTOMER-46w1op2o- :

Hello Ben,

JACUSTOMER-46w1op2o- :

6 months

Ben Jones :

So it is the client which is asking for your removal? Does your employer have any other possible jobs to place you in if this client does not wish to have you working for them?