75100385

Hello my name is Keisha, I went to carcraft on the 03/02/2014

Customer Question

Hello my name is Keisha,
I went to carcraft on the 03/02/2014 to buy a Nissan qashqal car on HP the car was 15,499.00 they said the discount of 1,604.00 tax disc 121,00 additional products 1,995.00 I paid a deposit of 1400 cash also I did a car exchange the told me they going to gave me the sale of my car 1800. But the document I have I see the deposit I make but not the port exchange for 1800 when I get on touch with carcraft he told me it went into APR I ask him what you mean because no one tell me that we'll happen also I don't aware of something like that could happy he said yes because my APR it will be higher then 23./.
Can you please have a look into the problem for me be cry felt like they did not paid for my car.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Did you read the document before you signed it please?
Customer :

No I didn't not. he just run through the the important with me.on the 03/02/2014 I have a appointment with carcraft but I never each until around 4:00 ock in the afternoon and I never leave until 9:00 am the last customer leave out of carcraft

Customer :

No I didn't get the app is

Customer :

No I didn't read through the document he is the one who run through the importance port of the document about 8:40 in the night i was tried not eating all day on my own in pain not taking my medication on time and he said if I understood it I most sign I don't know nothing about does info. is what bring me to question they work and the trust I i i put in them is when I see my car sole to carcraft is not on none of the document also the total amount don't adds up and also the reply I received from him why the car exchange not shown and the total amount is too much he stated to me not to worry that is the way they do it I will not see the car on the paperwork I most just enjoy the car it's a nice car.

Alex Watts :

In short how much have you lost?