75100385

Noisy neighbour

Customer Question

I have an issue with my next door neighbour. A man lives there with his very elderly mum. She is very ill and in pain. Unfortunately she is getting worse and for over a year now has been calling out so loud I can hear her through the walls. I obviously understand this but my 7 year old son is scared. It happens at all times of the day and night and prevents us from getting to sleep. Do I have anything Rights at all here? I'm trying to get to sleep now. She won't shut up!!

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Do they rent or own their house please?
JACUSTOMER-6j2pqmfy- : We both own our houses.
Alex Watts :

Have you complained to the Council please?