12826847

hi,i have worked for my employer more then 5 years as a rgn

Customer Question

hi,i have worked for my employer more then 5 years as a rgn in a nursing home with dementia;one day i helped the staff to put one resident in bed;he was very tired and developed changeling behaviour started to pull my uniform grab my hands;i tryed to calm him,spoke with him calm and patting his legs;after few days the carer complain to manager that i beating him.The management dismiss me for 3 months with pay,and now in 21 of february is the process;i ask you what can i do?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

What do you hope to achieve please?

JACUSTOMER-hz8f923e- :

i need to know what can i do what impact has got this for my job..

Ben Jones :
OK, thank you, please leave this with me - I will look into this for you, get my response ready and get back to you on here. No need to wait around and you will get an email when I have responded, thank you
Ben Jones :

Hi, sorry just before I finish off my advice, can you confirm that you have already been dismissed? Also what exactly is happening on 21 Feb?

JACUSTOMER-hz8f923e- :

oh,yes i been dismissed since 3 th of december...they paid me every month the salary of course low rate and in 7th of February I received a latter in one they tell me there will be a process in 21 of february...

JACUSTOMER-hz8f923e- :

so,I will go to process and I don t know what can I do

JACUSTOMER-hz8f923e- :

I am a bit wory..I don t know what can I do...Ididn t beat him I tryed to calm him down,I spoken clear with him and I patting his leg made him understand I there and I helped.as this people suffer with dementia it s very hard to make them understand where they are what we are doing for them...

Ben Jones :

ok but before I advise you I need to know what this upcoming meeting is for - is it a formal appeal meeting to appeal the dismissal? Is it some other process?

JACUSTOMER-hz8f923e- :

I DON T KNOW..the letter is regarding what was happened,I been acused that I beating that resident when he was in distress and the manengement dismiss me since with pay??now I got the letter and THE HAMPSHIRE CONSTABULARY said there will be a process in 21 st of february...

JACUSTOMER-hz8f923e- :

STATEMENT of means,If you are found guilty you may be fined for this offence????what is this????

JACUSTOMER-hz8f923e- :

I haven t worked since 3 th of DECEMBER....they paid me every month...now is coming this process in wich they said if I m gulty...for what??

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

I've been asked to look at this.

Are you asking about the criminal or employment aspect of your position?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think as a'criminal'..I DON T know ...thi word is skired my..

I'm not sure what you mean?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes,I will go to court in 21st of February as they said I assaulted and I beated him.

Ok.

So how can I help with that?