75100385

i have a leasehold pub, its a mantainence lease, of which i

Customer Question

i have a leasehold pub, its a mantainence lease, of which i have upgraded the property throughout. my son was involved in a car accident where he had a bad head injury and his father was killed. he now needs another operation and i have to leave the leasehold pub before the lease ends. i own the fixtures and fittings and i do have a buyer for them. is it ok to sell them because the firm that owns the building are dragging it out

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

What does the termination clause say please?