12826847

Good evening. I am currently signed off sick from work (since

Customer Question

Good evening. I am currently signed off sick from work (since 09/13) with work-related stress. I accused my line manager of bullying me on a social night out and he has treated me differently ever since. The bullying comment came as a difference in treatment of me, a female, among an all male team and uncomfortable, inappropriate comments he has made to be when we are alone. I never formally reported this as have been ostracised in the past for challenging wrong doing but word has got back and I have, this last weekend, been issued with a misconduct notice alledging discreditable contact on two social occasions nine months ago where it is claimed I was heavily intoxicated, hysterical, made sexual comments and when I accused him of bullying me. I'm not sure I was either of the first two and certainly not the only one making remarks. I was talking about my own information and he, encouraging others to look at a woman whose legs were apart and her knickers on show plus encouraging me to drink buying me alcohol when I wanted a soft drink. I was crying but quietly since I've PTSD and depression following critical, life-threatening illness two years ago and sometimes, memories roll (not scream) from my eyes down my cheeks.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Is it worth me getting legal advice over this and many other heavy-handed ness or wrong doings within the police service? Or will it be see and tit-for-tat just because I'm off work. I've been ostracised in the past for challenging wrong behaviour
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX my colleague has asked me to assist with your query as it is more my area of law. How long have you worked there for?
Hi, how long have you worked there for please?