75100385

Hello again, this is Roy Hemingway asking another question

Hello again, this is Roy Hemingway asking another question on my contract with United PC.
I considered your advice on the subject and then contacted the publisher again to offer them one more chance to rethink their stance on the termination of the contract on the grounds that they had breached. I also asked, by e mail, for a full and complete list of the company's executive officers so that I might contact them, since I believe, the 'Publishing consultant' I have been dealing with is being arrogant and inflexible and may be acting in an 'Ultra Vires' manner. In short, the consultant has not responded to two E mails and I cannot raise her by telephone, the publisher simply refuses to talk to me. Is it time to go to court?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Yes if you have taken the steps which I have advised.

Alex Watts :

I would send a recorded letter though rather than email.

Alex Watts :

Customer:

Nothing more for today thank you. I will do as you say and send a recorded delivery letter to the Publisher, however, I do not anticipate receiving any reply, these people seem to think they can breach the contract and then take an attitude of arrogance by cutting off communications.

Alex Watts : No, I do not think you will get a reply but at least you can show the judge you tried.
Alex Watts : If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/