Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

I bought a brand new Range Rover 2 Months ago it has been at

Customer Question

I bought a brand new Range Rover 2 Months ago it has been at the dealer ship for 3 weeks now to be repaired, I had a phone call yesterday to tell me the part required is on back order and will not be available until the first of March, I wish them to give me my money back, or replace the vehicle with a new one, or at least compensate me for loss of deprecation, if I have no joy with this I plan to replace the vehicle. can you advise.
Expert:  Joshua replied 3 years ago.

Joshua :

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practicing lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Joshua :

Has the dealer proposed any form of resolution to date other than "you have to wait" please?