Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

A high court judge has admitted that she acted fraudulently

Customer Question

A high court judge has admitted that she acted fraudulently in her management of my case in order to protect the previous judge who had removed himself as he had mismanaged the case

Is it possible given this admission to have this judge charged with fraud

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How does mismanagement of a case amount to fraud?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Just accept that it does and that was this particular Judge's admission on 19th December 2013 indicated this beyond any doubt whatsoever. You will know who the Judge is if you know court 48 in the RCJ and who her father was

I just need a straightforward answer. If her conduct = fraud with a motive can I have her charged irrespective of her perceived protection

The case is again in front of her on 5th March where she will have no choice but to recluse herself

Well, you just make a report to the police and they will at least consider it.

There are lots of authorities that say they must consider every complaint although they do not have to launch a full scale investigation.

You do not have a right to prosecution on demand obviously. Whether the police charge her is a matter for them and CPS alone.

They would consider whether or not this amounts to the offence of fraud. Its quite difficult to see how it could with the appropriate intent. It might be professional negligence but fraud is a high test.

I'm sorry this isn't the answer you wanted but it is the position that you face and I have a duty to inform you truthfully.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more information.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Missing is the option for a private criminal prosecution

Such allegations are viewed as an exhibition of a disgruntled " victim"

The intent was admitted to

Thanks for clarifying my option
If you bring a private prosecution then CPS will take it over and drop it because there is almost certainly no case to answer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Each case on its merits

1 There was intent to do me harm that is factual and evidential

2 She admitted to it - its in the transcripts of that hearing !

If you knew the judge you'd understand that she fails to consider what she states. She is in a mess like the last Judge!

Thank you once again.

Ok.

Best of luck with this.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ooooh it will certainly put the pressure on her :), they dont want publicity well certainly not bad publicity

its an option to be aired in court of what I'm minded to do and not relinquish it to the cps, there is no obligation to do so btw

I might let you know what happens, would have been great drama to have her arrested in her own court, sadly not to be ! although the lot of them need a rain check

no need to respond

rgds

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.