75100385

to collect an inheritance from the UK do i have to pay a fee

to collect an inheritance from the UK do i have to pay a fee before the security company will release these funds I live in the USA
Expert:  Kasare replied 3 years ago.
Hi thank you for your question I will assist you with this.

However I would like some further information in order to consider fully and answer you correctly.

How were you informed of this inheritance?
Has the company said this was a gift left in a will or are you a beneficiary under the rules of intestacy?
Do you know of or are you aware of this family member?
What is the name of the security company and what fee are they asking for?

Once you are able to answer the above I will be able to answer your question fully.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

HELLO,

AT THIS POINT OF TIME I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHETHER TO PERUSE MY CLAIM OR NOT , ITS A SIMPLE QUESTION.

FURTHER MORE I HAVE ALREADY PAID YOU $65.00 AND I WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE A FREE QUESTION IS WHAT I HAD ORIGINALLY ASKED FOR. TO BE HONEST WITH YOU MY WIFE'S FATHER LAWYER SENT HER AN EMAIL THAT HER FARTHER LEFT HER HIS INHERITANCE AND WE ARE TRYING TO COLLECT IT. AND THE SECURITY COMPANY NEEDS A 1% FEE TO RELEASE THESE FUNDS. AND I AM ASKING IS THIS YOUR LAW? THANK YOU THIS IS ALL I AM ASKING .

AS YOU WERE ASKING THE SECURITY COMPANY IS :HABIB FINANCE SOLUTION LTD.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hello i have waited all day for your answer , why have you not answered my question , please? I paid you what you asked for so whats the problem please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think i gave you all the answers that you had asked and i still have not heard from you , is there a problem ?

Please answer me with something , are you able to help me or not ?

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

I see you are still waiting for an answer.

To be honest this sounds like a SCAM. If you were contacted out of the blue then it certainly is.

This is called advance fee fraud. There is NO MONEY.

There is no need for a security company to collect this for you in the UK. In any event taxes can be deducted before this is sent to you.

DO NOT PAY AND IGNORE THE EMAILS.

Please also see this warning from the Police in the UK:

http://content.met.police.uk/Article/Advance-fee-fraud--paying-money-for-a-promise-of-wealth-419-Fraud/1400010731444/1400010731444

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK THANK YOU VERY MUCH

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Alex, Hello i had sent you a message that I am suppose to fly there to settle this claim soon. Would you like for me to call you when i arrive there in Dublin? Thanks so much . God Bless , Daniel