75100385

I live in a terrace of six 2 bedroomed houses. There is a

Customer Question

I live in a terrace of six 2 bedroomed houses. There is a grassed area in front of the houses. There is a Covenant within the Deeds which states no parking of motor cars in front. We have a Cummunal driveway at the end of the block plus 3 parking spots. I thes spots are full parking must be done on the road. Some years ago a resident covered the front of their house and 2 others adjoining. There was an outrry and it was stopped by residents themselves. From being owner occupied to rented , and having different tenants who over the years have not caused bother. We got a new tenant in a few years ago who started parking there. Worse was to come when a few months ago her son, who does not even live here , commenced parking in front of other peoples property. The owner of that property tried to stop it on one occasion. The renter called the police out to him complaining that she could not get access. The Police told the house owner to shift his car. So her and her son continue to park. The cement area she drives on is worn, unsightly and loose bits of cement . Can the owner remove the unsightly cement which is in front of his property

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Wont the superior landlord take action against the tenant (lessee)?