I have a contract with Which has 20 months left. They

I have a contract with Which has 20 months left.

They have never fulfilled there side for instants:- when I phone for technical assistance I can hang on for anything from six to ten minutes .Then I hang up. the only time They help
it lasts for one week,then reverts back to what was wrong..They are always overchargeing me wich goes out of contract.My telephone bill is large purely for trying to get them to answer the phone the system is painfully slow. promises are made and never kept....So I asked for my mac key no was promised 3 days to took 7 days and it was the wrong mackey.eventually i recieved it after a lot of phone calls and a lot of pushing after 10 days..
I decided they wer not for me my patients run out. and cancelled .they are charging me £211.00 + £50.00 admin charge .for cancelling they tell me ofcom say its law.
The way I see it they have not fullfilled there end of the contract. so why should i stay..

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Is it mandatory that I should pay them. What extra information do you want.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what other information do you need..

I am sorry but it is bad news.

While the factors that you mention do amount to bad service they are not breaches that are so serious that they strike at the heart of the contract allowing you to cancel. For that reason, your cancellation was unlawful I am afraid and they do have a claim against you.

If they went to court then they would not get any more than the sum of their loss which is really just lost profits. However, it is not likely that they would go to court here. What they will do is add a default to your credit rating. That is only a problem if you need to borrow money in the next 6 years so it may not be an issue for you.

I'm sorry this isn't the answer you wanted but it is the position that you face and I have a duty to inform you truthfully.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more information.

Experience: Over 5 years in practice