13262538

Once a will has gone to probate, is it true that, where a Solicitor

Once a will has gone to probate, is it true that, where a Solicitor is involved and responsible for distribution to beneficiaries, the Solicitor has to wait a specific period of time to effect that distribution to allow for a possible challenge to the will?

Thanks and regards

Roy van de Poll
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you
It is indeed correct that best practise is to place a Notice in a Local Paper and the London Gazette giving any potential creditors at least two months within which to make a claim and to delay distribution accordingly
Please ask if you need further details