13262538

hello i sign a parental responsibility agreement to my child

Customer Question

hello i sign a parental responsibility agreement to my child father at the time i was very vulnerable and was going through depression and also on medication, i never understand what is was meant for.how can i revoked it pleas. because he take advantage of my mental heath stat to lord me in sign what i don't no about. i have all the poof from Dr, mental health team that was working with me at the time.what can i do.
How old is the child and why do you not wish the father to have Parental Responsibility?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my son is 6month. his name is on the birth certificate so i no he as parental responsibility. i don't no why he got me to sign anything. when he no i was very vulnerable and depress if he dose not have something bad he want to use it for.

So what did you actually sign?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

parental responsibility agreement.

He already had Parental Responsibility as he was named on the Birth Certificate so you have done nothing that should cause you any concern at all - and you do not need to revoke it.
However do keep the maintenance - I am sure you need it and you are fully entitled to it
Please ask if you need any further details