I arrived in the UK in January, 2010 on student visa. The original visa was granted for 3 years in February, 2011. I switched into Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) from Student Category.
My visa will expire in the end of this February, 2014. My wage was £18000 for this period. Now employer wants to minimize it upto £15000. According to my search, sponsor can't minimize it. But some people say that its charity and receiving donations to run it so they can minimize the wage.
1. Can my sponsor minimize my wage.
2. Should they have to issue certificate of sponsorship for next 2 years or 3 years please.
3. How should i show the maintenance for my dependants. Mentioning in certificate of sponsorship (sponsor is A-Rated) will suffice or any bank statement required to fulfil the criteria. I think that no need to show the maintenance as i already showed last time when my dependants arrived in the UK.
Thanks for your considerations.
Relist: Other. The response from the lawyer was ok but u r requested to Please open my question to all solicitors who are online as i need to get the accurate answer with references asap. Thanks
Many thanks for satisfactory reply. But need some of more info plz. Hope u will consider my request.
1. What should be the minimum wage rate per annum on which visa of minister of religion is being granted in practice. If they give me wage of £12500 per annum. Would it be right and justified becoz due to recession they want to decrease but they dont want to loose me in case of refusal.
2. Can u plz give some of references in regard to evidences of answer no 1.
3. May I use T (W2) form to extend my stay and that application os free of cost.
I would be gratful for ur detailed answers please. Definitely ur answers are clarifying me and I would recommend high rating for ur rwsponse. Many thanks. Awaiting ur response. Plz email me all of answers as well as I need to show this legal advice to my sponsor. Thanks.
Thanks for ur kind answers. In regaed to T (W2) form, there is mentioned that if u previously granted visa maximum for 3 years. But I think that form is only for those migrants who got visa before 9 oct 2008. They can use that form under the transitional arrangement. Plz verify it and confirm to me then I will use that form on ur advice and iats free of charge. Thanks. Awaiting ur lind response.
Thanks for ur accurate timely answers. My last query is that i dont want to attach wage slips and my bank statement with my application as employer completed my wage £18000 in the last month of tax year means in march 2013. Is it sufficient to attach my P-60 Form only with application as it shows full wage per annum that is £18000. Awaiting ur rwsponse. Excellent service was provided. I will use this faciloty again whenever I will be needed.
Thanks for ur kind reply. am again double minded on minimum wage rate for minister of religion. National Minimum Wage rate is 6.31 for the age of above than 21 years according to the link you provided please.
1. My sponsor wants to give me 6.80 per hour for 30 hours per week due to recession. That is £204 for a week. And Annually is £10,608. Is that ok for Minister of Religion to get extension please as far as i was receiving £18000 per annum wage since last 3 years. And am agree on new wage adjusted by the sponsor.
Thanks at the end for your satisfactory responses. Many Thanks.