75100385

Hi, recently the job center cancelled my joseekers allowance,

Hi, recently the job center cancelled my joseeker's allowance, because I was failed to attend an interview with an employment service adviser, they said, that I didn't have sufficiently good reasons for doing so. I'd like to know which English law act regulates job center work and who can decide which reason is good or no. Thanks.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

It set down by the Benefit Regulations. When you first sign on you agree to look for work and attend interviews at the Job Centre.

If you fail to do this then you face sanctions.

But it is the benefit regulations that allows them to do this.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Where I can find the Benefit Regulations?

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2008/794/made

But this also allows for the DWP to make Regulations also.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/

I am just following up on this. Is there anything else I can help with? If so, please let me know.

Alex.