13262538

My husbands ex girl friend is having his baby by stealing

My husband's ex girl friend is having his baby by stealing his sperm 20 years ago. Now she started to contact him. Ask him to take fatherhood with her child. My husband has not met her for 20years and she lived in Japan. So what can I do to stop her hassle my family?
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

How was his sperm stolen and did he report it to the police?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
They were trying for baby 20 years ago.he signed some paper in Japanese. He didn't understand Japanese.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I still awaiting for your answer.
Did this happen in Japan? Is she in Japan?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes. She lives in Japan now. My husband has not seen her for 20 years. She wrote a e-mail last July, said that she had used the sperm she stored in sperm bank from 20 years ago. And she is having his children. The baby is due in April. My husband has not been to Japan for 20 years. But they only caught up two years ago through Facebook. Later on they exchanged two e-mails. She knew my husband has three children and married.
What would you actually like to know about the position?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The baby she is having, is it going to affect my children's right also can I sue her for doing this to my family and do my husband need to take any child maintenance ? Thanks
How is it going to affect your children?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Like inheritance .
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can he apply for British passport
Ho
Provided your husband makes a Will it will have no effect on your children's inheritance at all.
So far as her harassment is concerned you and your husband can simply ignore all future contacts
With regard to the issue of maintenance I would suggest that before he paid a penny your husband demanded a Paternity Test
20 years is a very long time for Sperm to be frozen and to be frank I would want evidence that this is real
Even if it is this woman will have difficulty in obtaining maintenance - her only option is to make an application here in the Uk if she wishes to enforce it.
If need be that is the point when your husband can request a DNA test
In general terms however I would suggest that you both ignore her until there is evidence that action has to be taken.
Please ask if you need any further details
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.