13262538

My daughters partner kept walking off at weekends and then

Customer Question

My daughters partner kept walking off at weekends and then permanently. She has two children, one of which the young boy he has gained control of by default, not legally. He says he is now trying to obtain part custody of the daughter (12) even though he wont bring the son (10)to see her. He has been asking for rights mid week during school and weekends, and she will receive a letter from a solicitor demanding his rights. She was told in Glastonbury Citizens Advice she has no chance of getting legal aid even though she is on limited income. She is at the point of despair. He is a drunk and has a criminal record for aggravated bodily harm..What advice can you give.
What contact does each parent have with the child not in their care?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry for delay.

The partner says his son doesn't want to visit his Mother,garbage, as he originally said he would bring him back but now using him as a leverage to obtain a council home. The daughter is allowed to visit every week but unfortunately he visits another drunk on a Sat.night and the daughter walks home in the dark because he is too legless. She has tried to get advice from our Citizens advice beureau who state she cant get legal aid but he works and has money to pay for a solicitor

How long has the bit been living with his father?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what do you mean by bit. I don't think you are answering my question or don't understand our law so pse refund me the £33

My apologies I am not typist and that should read"boy"
I am trying to establish how easy it would be to re-establish contact with - and possibly residence of your son
For the avoidance of doubt all of this is covered in the one payment so that I can give you a full answer
Do you wish to continue?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If you were local I could explain better but I don't know how you fully understand English Family Law.

Would you please refund my £33 because the first 7 days are free and you took this before we even got started

Thankyou

I am in fact a Solicitor in the East Midlands - specialising in Family law for the last 30 years
Your daughter has been told correctly that Legal Aid is no longer available - which is why our courts are now full of people doing these matters themselves -
However I shall ask the site (based in the US and the people who take the money) to refund the money that you have paid