75100385

I wish to complete an N181 Multi Track form, can you answer

I wish to complete an N181 Multi Track form, can you answer a number of questions?
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
Hi what are they?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm completing an N181 Multi Track form could please advise on how I need to answer question D relating to the case management information. Question J, 'Other information' am I supposed to lay out a brief summary of why we have brought on the claim to help the judge? Finally, question K (Directions) what should go in the proposed directions document? Many Thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry that's a fast track and multi track form.

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

In brief what is the case about please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Are you now looking at these questions too?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm completing an N181 fast track and multi track form could please advise on how I need to answer question D relating to the case management information. Question J, 'Other information' am I supposed to lay out a brief summary of why we have brought on the claim to help the judge? Finally, question K (Directions) what should go in the proposed directions document? Many Thanks

Which part on D are you stuck on?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Question D to be honest isn't the one I need most help with it's question J and the draft of the order for directions we seek in Question K.

J - tick no

J - big box (leave blank)

K - do not do anything

Mainly these are for legal representatives and as you are in person the Court would not expect you to draft directions etc.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so to be cheeky how do I answer the different parts of question D? Many thanks

1 - tick if you have emails subject to disclosure

2 - follows on from 1

3 - follows on

Does that help?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX D4 directions all about disclosure of written correspondence (letters, contract etc)

Yes that is right. But disclosure lists have not happened - this is after it is allocated to track.

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You're a star!! Thanks

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/