75100385

We had a CCJ set aside by a judge as the claimnent had issued

We had a CCJ set aside by a judge as the claimnent had issued incorrectly, the claim was was then settled out of court.

How do I get the CCJ removed from our records.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : You need to ask the courts for a certificate of cancellation. This will cost you £15
Alex Watts : Once you have this you then send it to experian, equifax and call credit.
Alex Watts : Then it will be removed from your credit file.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

No thats fine, I had been told this but was also told it sits on your records for 6 years with a comment the debt has been settled, is that correct ?

Alex Watts :

Yes unless it is cancelled then the credit reference agencies will REMOVE it

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/