12826847

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR DEALING WITH SUSPECTED FRAUD

Customer Question

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

As I said I am doing a Tescos apprenticeship and one of the questions is what is Tescos procedure for suspected fraud. have tried the we sites but cannot get a straight answer. Anything you can come up with will help Do not need an in depth answer just basics Thank you Hazel

This is really a question about Tescos procedures which I obviously will not know.

I will opt out for others to see if anybody else happens to know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok what is the normal procedure carried ouy

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Cancel can't say it was worth 17-00 though.