12826847

My previous company has sent me legal papers to the value of

Customer Question

My previous company has sent me legal papers to the value of £19k for fraud. They are under the impression I raised fictitious contracts whilst in their employment - this is NOT correct.

I have 28 days to respond and want to log a counter claim against them and really put them to the sword as the evidence they have outlined in their statements are utter rubbish.

Please come back to me ASAP - I don't have £19k knocking around so am extremely worried.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know about this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I would like to know how to deal with this properly and affectively and respond disputing the claim
If they report this to the police will they find anything to support it?

you are anonymous on here.
Hello, my name is Ben and my colleague has asked me to assist with your query as it is more my area of law. What do you want to counter-claim for?