75100385

I just want to no, how much compensation est, should be entitled

I just want to no, how much compensation est, should be entitled to. I was at work as a passenger in a van and someone crashed into us on the 22nd of jan.
Ive pulled a muscle in my shoulder. Got lower back pain with nerve damage sciatica which is horrendous the physio therapist rekons 6 to 8 sesions could take a while to get back to normal if ever and hurt my knee to. Im dealing with aviva insurence direct so just wondering what would be a reasonabke offer I no its a brief explanation of the case would be a great to get a nit of advice thank you

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

How long has the injury lasted for in months and when is it likely to get better please?

Customer:

Almost a month now but could be a couple of months it could last even longer the insurence company still class it as soft tissue injury my shoulder still aches to my elbow my knee iss ok but back os the worst has impacted on my life been of work for nine days on the sick and two weeks light duties at work plus could be a few more weeks of light duties and got a physical job and bit concernd if it will get back to normal

Alex Watts :

So 2 months in shoulder right?

Alex Watts :

If that is the case at the very top end it would be £1500 - £1800.

Alex Watts :

But no more. That is for an injury with a recovery period of 2-3 months.

Alex Watts :

Customer:

Its lower back too with pinched nerve

Alex Watts :

But 2-3 months its £1800 top end.

Alex Watts :

If prognosis is longer then you get more.

Alex Watts :

But you said 2 months.

Customer:

What for everything

Alex Watts :

Is it 2 month recovery period for everything?

Alex Watts :

If its 2 months for everything then yes £1800 top end.

Alex Watts :

There are guidelines produced and this is within the bracket

Alex Watts :

You have rated POOR SERVICE despite me giving you the guidelines.

What else do you want to know?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry wasnt meant too put poor service was meant to be OK sorry about this you still get paid for it?

Sadly not - if you could rate now I would be most grateful.

I am just following up on this. Is there anything else I can help with? If so, please let me know.

Alex.