UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Selling a eBook As far as Im aware it is legal to sell

Customer Question

Selling a eBook

As far as I'm aware it is legal to sell a book about growing Marijuana in the UK, However you are not allowed to grow Marijuana.

Now this brings me to my question.

I want to create, distribute and sell an eBook about "How to unblock censored or blocked sites" to make this a profitable income I would be targetting Keywords of blocked sites such as PirateBay.

I would not be distributing software, only providing information how to Unblock such sites in the given country. As I'm in the marketing business and identified to be a niche for this product, kind of like a "For dummies book".

Providing it is stated in the disclaimer and the eBook that it is for educational purposes only, would this be legal?
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
Yes, this is legal.

All the best