75100385

i got a parking ticket because i was parked outside a shop

Customer Question

i got a parking ticket because i was parked outside a shop where i had a collection to make which was a very large crate that it took 2 people to load onto my van. so instead of blocking the road off .i parked in a restricted street where waiting restrictions are in force

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
JACUSTOMER-u23sc99y- :

ok thanks

Alex Watts : Sorry I also asked how long you were there, but that did not show up!
JACUSTOMER-u23sc99y- :

i was there for about 5mins or so

Alex Watts : Or so? Can you be more specific?