12826847

Im being slandered to a present employee of where i last worked

Customer Question

Im being slandered to a present employee of where i last worked by the MD and a senior manager of a massive catering company, i reported bullying and was driven out(the bullying was proven),ive been gone two years but this is having a profound effect on me(and did so on three other employees who were bullied). The person who this was told to will repeat what was said, i do want to sue the company(COMPASS), i followed procedure when it came to reporting the bullying, the senior manager involved lied to the Ministry of Defence Police about a stabbing incident in a kitchen i was in and i was driven out,the person stabbed two months later was arrested for killing his girlfriend!!!!!!! and the person who stabbed him was quietly let go......The murder trial is on going!!! Help, myself and other employees were horrendously bullied and some took time off for depression and now two years later im still being slandered!!!
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

Sorry to hear about this.

Unfortunately, defamation claims are very expensive to bring in the courts and you do not get legal aid for such claims.

I would suggest that you get a solicitor to write a letter to whoever is slandering you asking them to stop and threatening legal action against them if they don't, the letter should not cost a lot.

Hope this helps

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What is being said about you please?