12826847

I have bought a Porsche car from a independent trader Romans

Customer Question

I have bought a Porsche car from a independent trader Romans International in Surrey, car 1 month old with full warranty transfer to car.
Porsche Cars UK have advised yesterday that all owners of a 991 gt3 cars must stop driving the car immediately due to unexplained fires, they have no idea what or when fix will be available.
Whilst under Porsche warranty I can be provided with a free hire car (not the same as my car I may add) this does not cover the fact that I am paying for my car but unable to use it and paying interest on the money etc.
Porsche are saying that because it was not bought through an official centre I have no claim and the car seller is saying it is a warranty and Porsche responsibility.
I am still within the 14 day cooling off period on the purchase agreement so I could ask for the goods to be returned but I do want to keep the car when it is finally sorted out.
I also have a holiday booked which involves high performance driving on race tracks which I can not do in the hire car given to me am I within my right to claim the cost of holiday if so from who?
Any help would be great

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what do you wish to know

Sorry, I just need to know what your question was about this?