13262538

Hello I have a question about business at home. I wanted to

Hello I have a question about business at home. I wanted to open a small business in my own house. Rather decided together with my wife it would be better if we buy a bigger house on the main street to live on top and at the bottom to run a business. If there will be any problems with this project at a later time whether British law allows such maneuvers? Thank you and please reply with best regards Peter
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
Hello Peter,

Yes, this is allowed under English law.

All the best
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you
This will only be possible if you purchase a property which has Planning Permission that allows a business to be run from part of it.
The solicitor who deals with the purchase will be able to investigate this with you so you MUST tell then what you plan
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.