29905560

Hello I would like to know how I can write a will without it

Hello I would like to know how I can write a will without it costing a vast amount of money

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

How much do you actually wish to spend on writing a will?

Customer:

I would not wish to spend more than £60

Ben Jones :

ok I will get back to you shortly

Customer:

ok thank you can I ask why my email address was not accepted and showing as already in use?

Ben Jones :

I have no idea unfortunately, I have no admin privileges so you need to query this with customer service if necessary

Customer:

ok

Ben Jones :

There are a few options. One is to write the will yourself. This is legally possible but you have to note that if you have a complex will and do not use the correct terms it can make the will invalid. However, if it is a very simple will you can get a template online or in any legal shop, these will cost very little.

Another option is if you wait until November you can take advantage of a scheme called Will Aid where you can get a local solicitor to draft a will for free in return for a donation to charity by you:

http://www.willaid.org.uk/

Or there are plenty of will drafters online where you can get a will drafted for a reasonable fee.

I also suggest you see the options presented by this site, it is a very good summary of where you can go for a cheap will:

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/family/free-cheap-wills

Customer:

Thank you very much I will try your suggestions

Ben Jones :

You are most welcome. Please take a second to leave a positive rating for the advice I have provided as that is an important part of our process. Thank you and feel free to bookmark my profile for future help:

www.justanswer.com/law/expert-ben-jones/