13262538

my husband left me seven years ago i have not seen in that

my husband left me seven years ago i have not seen in that time and i dont know were he is i have been told that he has changed his name his job his famliy will not tell were he is or his name he go under but old frends have told me he is now a women and is with a man somewere in southampton i would like to end this marrige on the grounds of abandment how do i go about this and move on with my life without the worrie that he will land more debt on me like he did when he walk out seven years ago which i have now payed off
Are his family aware that you require the information for a divorce?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes there do but they do not whant to know about me or him and said its my problem and to leave them alone so i have

You will find it easier to issue a Petition based on the fact that you have lived apart for five years.
You will need to attempt to trace him using an Enquiry Agent (usually costs about £100)
Once you have done that you can issue the petition and ask for service on him to be dispensed with
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details