12826847

I need advise on a parking ticket.the bailiff are coming today

Customer Question

I need advise on a parking ticket.the bailiff are coming today to take my car and furnitures if I did not raise ?339£ I am a pensioner ad can only afford £130.i want to give them two more payments of £100 per week,
Help I have not sleep for days.i need my car

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Has he visited before and placed anything in walking possession?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
They were here on Wednesday and I ask for time they gave till 12 today and a list of furnitures and my car,it's Whyte&Co s Kenny XXXXXXXXXXX
I think I am having a heart attack please help?
Ok.

But have they put the goods in walking possession?

Have you signed anything like that?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes I have signed an inventory from my flat
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
They listed furnitures plus my car
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What is walking possessions?
Thats bad news I'm afraid.

Is this a blue badge car?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My car is blue.can I arrange payment and give them what I have
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Is there any good news in this situation and what is a blue badge car?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please what can I do?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please respond thank
The reason you are experiencing delay is that you keep posting before I have responded.

I'm afraid I cannot give you good news here.

If you had posted earlier I would have told you to park your car many streets away and do not let the bailiffs in. That way they could not have put these items in walking possession.

However, they can and removing them now to avoid the bailiffs laying hands upon them is theft.

Whether they will actually enforce this or not is another matter. Cars tends not to be worth much to a bailiff so they may not.

Its quite unlikely they will take your furniture. There is no value in that to a bailiff.

You can always not let them in. They can break in but they won't do that because they are liable for damage caused.

The only way to stop them now is to pay as much as you can so that they don't think you are worth pursuing.

I'm sorry this isn't the answer you wanted but it is the position that you face and I have a duty to inform you truthfully.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more information.

Thank you for the positive rating and remember that I am always available to help with your questions. For future information, please start your question with ‘FOR JO C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/