12826847

Hello. I have been harassed by new physical electronic technology

Customer Question

Hello. I have been harassed by new physical electronic technology for the last year. I know the equipment being used to target me is part of a mind control program and I think the technical branch of the intelligent services are the perpetrators. Please can you let me know if there is any course of action I can take to find out who is responsible for these psychological attacks and the reason(s) why I am being subject to this electronic radio frequency intrusion into my privacy?

Jo C. :

Hi. Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this. What evidence do you have that this is happening?

JACUSTOMER-21vmqcmm- :

Being able to find the necessary evidence is a real problem for people who are being affected by this form of technology, but there is plenty of evidence that it is real on the internet. I would just like to mention that some of the targeted individuals have been driven to suicide. I can say that the audio intrusion into my auditory cortices are some times so loud that I can understand why some people find suicide the only way to stop the sounds.

JACUSTOMER-21vmqcmm- :

Hello Jo C, Are you still there?

JACUSTOMER-21vmqcmm- :

Here are some references related to the above.

JACUSTOMER-21vmqcmm- :

Psychotronics.

JACUSTOMER-21vmqcmm- :

Microwave hearing effect, Remote Neural Monitoring, Synthetic telepathy. There are many other technologies that are associated with and come under the heading of Psychotronics.

JACUSTOMER-21vmqcmm- :

Please can you advise whether filing a Freedom of Information request to the Home Office would be appropriate?

Jo C. :

Thanks for the information. i'm just travelling at the moment but I can pick up at after 6 pm if thats OK? I will get back to you here

Jo C. :

Sorry for the delay.

Jo C. :

I'm still not sure what your actual evidence is?

JACUSTOMER-21vmqcmm- :

Thank you for your reply. I thought I had lost you in cyberspace.

Jo C. :

No, I'm here

JACUSTOMER-21vmqcmm- :

There is no physical evidence that I can offer. This is the problem that all TIs, targeted individuals, have. What it boils down to is that an organisation or Government agency is sending signals into the auditory cortices of individuals using radio frequencies, probably microwaves by the cell phone network. I say this as when I take the dog for a walk or go on holiday the system being used allows the perpetrators to track my location. The evidence is hidden or 'covert' so to speak and very hard to prove.

Jo C. :

Jo C. :

I'm afraid its bad news then.

JACUSTOMER-21vmqcmm- :

Have you or any of your colleagues ever come across this problem before?

Jo C. :

Unless you can prove that this is taking place there is no case realistically. You can make a report to the police or sue in the county court but unless there is some evidence to prove this there is no realistic chance of success I'm afraid.

Jo C. :

No. Its very rare for anything of this kind to be happening and usually its confined to people who are plotting with the enemies of the the Uk.

Jo C. :

It just doesn't happen to ordinary citizens going about their business.

JACUSTOMER-21vmqcmm- :

If that is the case, I am wondering why many people are being targeted by this form of electronic technology. Would filing a Freedom of Information request to the Home Office help in trying to find out which organisation is responsible so that a course of further action can be persued?

Jo C. :

I really don't think that many people are targetted.

Jo C. :

And they are not going to disclose this type of thing under the FOI Act. This is an issue of national security.

JACUSTOMER-21vmqcmm- :

Following on from your answers, I am not plotting against the UK and I am an ordinary citizen so how could I be involved in any National Security issue?

JACUSTOMER-21vmqcmm- :

According to many reports on the internet there are thousands of people being targeted in many countries but the majority of them would appear to be in the USA and Europe.

Jo C. :

In truth, and I'm sorry to have to say this, but its very unlikely that there is any surveilance upon you.

Jo C. :

You would just plain not be of interest to the intelligence services.

JACUSTOMER-21vmqcmm- :

If you cannot assist from a legal standpoint, could you please advise me who to contact. Would contacting the Justice department of the European Parliament be of any help as I know that the LIBE committee of the European Justice department sat last September to hear evidence from EUCACH relating to these forms of intrusive electronic weapons that are being used on ordinary individuals.

Jo C. :

No. I am sorry but its not likely that this is happening. If it is happening then it will be during the course of some form of investigation which is something the authorities are free to do. However, that will not be happening here as you are an ordinary citizen who is not up to any espionage.

Jo C. :

I suppose there is an outside chance that you are being targeted incorrectly whilst caught up in the investigation of another but usually you would know if you had those sort of associations as well.

Jo C. :

Also, I'm afraid the authorities do not harass in this way.

Jo C. :

It does not serve any purpose. They do not engage in mind control.

JACUSTOMER-21vmqcmm- :

If the intelligence services would not be interested in me, what other Government agencies may have access to this technology and if it's not a Government agency but a private concern could it possibly be that they are acting illegally?

Jo C. :

No, I am sorry but its just not happening. No agency has any interest in mind control by these means. It wouldn't achieve their purpose.

Jo C. :

There is some evidence that intelligence services do things like phone tapping on certain targets but they don't use invasive equipment to control the mind.

Jo C. :

There is no point.

Jo C. :

I am very sorry.

JACUSTOMER-21vmqcmm- :

But what if they do engage in mind control techniques and the legal profession is not aware of the situation? How does one go about finding out if they are?

JACUSTOMER-21vmqcmm- :

The other question I would like to ask is what if the perpetrators are noy an agency of the British Government but a foreign agency such as the CIA

Jo C. :

You wouldn't be able to do that as an ordinary citizen. That type of thing is restricted for reasons of national security.

Jo C. :

If its the CIA then it would be subject to the rules in the states which are laxer than the UK generally.

Jo C. :

In any event, there is no device that allows for mind control.

JACUSTOMER-21vmqcmm- :

The CIA are the people that commissioned mind control techniques in the first place during the 1950s with the project named MK_ULTRA.

Jo C. :

But thats not a device and in any event they have no reason to have any interest in you.

JACUSTOMER-21vmqcmm- :

When I was studying at university for an honours degree I also made a study of Psychotronics, Microwave hearing, remote neural monitoring and the methods and devices used to implement the technology. Not many people are aware that various forms of mind control do definitely exist and many ordinary members of the public have been targeted. I think the technical wing of a Government agency is probably responsible for these radio-frequency attacks on me. As I am retired, my other interest is in planetary research. Whilst making a study of the lunar surface using the latest photographic data available, I found out something about what is really on the moon that NASA would most probably prefer not to be in the public domain. I published some of my photographic findings on a USA public forum which may have upset some people in the scientific circles especially some of the people working for NASA.