75100385

I went to the police station this morning. I asked the police

Customer Question

I went to the police station this morning. I asked the police is it ok to give out these leaflets in the st. The leaflets were about an estate agent that had not returned my £10k after 9 months. On the leaflet I told the truth of what had happened. The estate agents called the police. The police came and said I wasn't doing anything wrong. And I could continue as long as I didn't contact the estate agent. I continued to give out the leaflets and stoped at 4 pm today. I contacted my legal adviser and got het to write to the estate agent. She sent him a letter. Then the police called MPEG and said that I had contacted the estate agent by e mail. I told the police officer I did not contact the estate agent. She said I could be arrested if I do the leaflets tomorrow. As the estate agent is distressed at what I'm doing. I am concentrating on a ltd company and not a individual. It the pores is getting distressed an I committing an offence?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Did the Police say what you could be arrested for?
Customer : Hi alex.
Customer : i don't want to go ahead with this anymore. Thanks David XXXXXX
Alex Watts :

OK - no need to reply.

41695.4649509375