UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

The Aunt of my late Mother was married to a German citizen

Customer Question

The Aunt of my late Mother was married to a German citizen before WWII - Herr Edwin Vogel. Edwin was very anti Nazi and we believe that he banked Dm funds in Switzerland before the war started. Edwin subsequently perished in a concentration camp and we've been trying to trace theses funds. Have you any idea if there if there is a lawyer/agency near Solihull/Birmingham we could get to look at our file?
Regards XXXXX XXXXX
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
Hello Robert,

You may use the Law Society find a solicitor facility to search for a solicitor in Solihull/B'ham who can assist you: http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/find-a-solicitor/

All the best