75100385

In 2007, myself, my friend Mr. Hussain & Mr. Harpal Plaha established

In 2007, myself, my friend Mr. Hussain & Mr. Harpal Plaha established company called "FALCON PROPERTIES & DEVELOPMENTS" to buy and sell properties. We bought one property in Southport for the company. But Mr. Plaha bought that property in His and His wife's name. When asked, he said the mortgage was ready on our names, we will transfer that on company's name, as soon as possible, but until now he has not done that.He has never prepared and submitted accounts to the authority and to us. My total investment up to date is £ 19346.70 and Mr. Hussain's investment is £17154.50. From 2007 up to now, Mr Plaha never bothered to contact us and avoiding our phone calls/emails etc. We handed over this matter to MESSRS. BANA VAID & ASSOCIATES SOLICITORS, but they were more interested to squeezing money out of us,then recovering our money from Mr.Plaha. After paying them £1192.20, we withdrew. We want to recover our monies + interest from 2007 to 2014 + legal expenses from Mr.Plaha.
We have all the original copies of all the payments we made to Mr. Plaha's bank account and paid direct to mortgage provider. I am 73 years old. All my life's savings is gone.
Can you please help us?
Thanks/

Vrajlal Ganatra.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Was it a Limited Company or partnership? Was there any agreement in place please?

Customer:

No it was not limited company. We have partneship agreement signed by all the three partners.

Alex Watts :

Please dont try and rate, I have not provided an answer yet

Alex Watts :

What are you trying to seek the money back from that one property or it transferred from his wife into the company?

Alex Watts :

Please do not try and rate, I need more information

Alex Watts :

I asked: What are you trying to seek the money back from that one property or it transferred from his wife into the company?

Customer:

we want to get our money bach with the interest and legal costs.

Alex Watts :

Your investment is just under £20,000 is that right? You know where this person lives now?

Customer:

yes. hereunder is the full details :

Customer:

MR . HARPAL PLAHA

Alex Watts :

I dont need the details

Alex Watts :

Just so you know we are not a service that can do work for you or be instructed

Alex Watts :

We are a question and answer legal website

Alex Watts :

Please confirm that you understand this?

Customer:

SORRY........MR. HARPAL PLAHA - 100, LADY MARGARET ROAD, SOUTHALL, MIDDX, UB1 2RH - PHONE NUMBER : 0208(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Alex Watts :

Ok - but I can not do work for you or be instructed - I can only tell you what to do and what your rights are. Is that ok?

Customer:

OK

Alex Watts :

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this recorded delivery and keep a copy.

Alex Watts :

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

Alex Watts :

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

Alex Watts :

If the matter is defended it will be set down for a trial. If the claim is for more than £10,000 it will be a fast track claim and you will need representation.

Alex Watts :

But generally you will only need this for trial.

Alex Watts :

A Barrister should charge £1500 or so for the hearing. If you win you get these costs back.

Alex Watts :

Customer:

CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ANY BARRISTER FOR THIS?

Alex Watts :

Site rules do not allow me to recommend one

Alex Watts :

But you need to search for a public access Barrister

Alex Watts :

Hold on....

Customer:

OK. THANKS.

Alex Watts :

http://www.barcouncil.org.uk/instructing-a-barrister/public-access/

Alex Watts :

This will let you search Barristers

Alex Watts :

http://www.barcouncil.org.uk/about-the-bar/find-a-barrister/public-access-directory/

Alex Watts :

You can search by town and area of law

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything?

Customer:

NO.TYHANKS FOR THE INFORMATION.

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/

Customer:

Alex Watts :

All the best