75100385

I had an agreement with person to rent half an industrial unit

Customer Question

I had an agreement with person to rent half an industrial unit from the first or February this year on the first of the month . On the first of the month he rang me to ask for payment which I agreed to and proceeded to talk about moving in and what i was about to do having already moved some equipment in earlier in January he then proceeded to tell me I was no longer having half and he was about to rent some of space to a friend at which I replied you can we have an agreement .and that we needed to discuss this further at noon on the third of February . He did not attend and the fourth called me and told me to rmove my equipment. I the arranged transport to move it on 14th and the ask me for 200 pounds which I refused as I see this as black mail were do I stand the content are several thousand pounds.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Do you have a written contract please?

JACUSTOMER-pt81bjn2- :

please could you respond more quickly as i am unable to do any thing. the longer it gose on the more uncertain the possition becomes yours sincerley steven simm

Alex Watts :

Yes I asked if you have a written contract at all?

JACUSTOMER-pt81bjn2- :

no just a verbal one be twwen friends