12826847

whos boundry fence is it if the posts and stys are facing my

whos boundry fence is it if the posts and stys are facing my propity

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Could you explain your situation a bit more please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

dont understand

OK. Perhaps I can give you the outline.

There is no legal convention, contrary to common belief, whereby the "good side" of the fence belongs to one party or to the other.

It is a case of looking at who put the fence up, whose land it is on all whether it straddles the boundary and what it says in the deeds.

In the absence of any other proof, the fence would be deemed to be jointly owned

Thank you for the positive rating and remember that I am always available to help with your questions. For future information, please start your question with ‘FOR JO C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/