75100385

Hi I would like to ask is Car equalizer music activated sticker

Hi I would like to ask is Car equalizer music activated sticker legal in Uk on road? for example like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yu1PX2T4Lo
Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Is there any reason you think it might not be legal please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think it can be illegal to use on road because these car sticker s are used on rear or side windows and it;s flashing by music rhythm....But I'm not sure is it legal, so I would like to ask You maybe You can find the answer anywhere....I'm talking about stickers like this one...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yu1PX2T4Lo

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't know what the Uk law says about it...

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I want to start selling of these stickers... But first I need information are they legal in UK... Because many people asking about it .... Because nobody wants any problem with police...:) But nobody cant find information are they legal...

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank You, XXXXX XXXXX like to wait while You'll find somebody else who is able to answer to my question.... Because it's important to me... Thank You...

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

I see the expert has opted out - do you still need help?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I need help I have asked this question:

"Hi I would like to ask is Car equalizer music activated sticker legal in Uk on road? for example like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yu1PX2T4Lo

Legal to sell but it would not be legal to use.

This is because if it is moving it could distract other drivers, so the driver could get into trouble

But not illegal to sell as you could have it at home.

I hope that answers the question but let me know if you need more info.

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience