75100385

I have been issued with a PCN and had my car towed away while

I have been issued with a PCN and had my car towed away while parked in a suspended bay. I di not see the trianbular yellow sign. I am appealing. The written appeal was rejected and I am going to adjudication on Monday.

In the written reasoning rejecting my paper appeal, the parking authority suggested that I was parked '11 yards away' from the sign. IN fact it was 15 yards.

Question - is there any magic in the 11 yards? if one is parked more than 11 yards from the sign - and it was a single sign - is thatg enough to defeat the parking authority and invalidate the PCN?

Alex Watts : It's bad news I am afraid. As long as the signs are properly placed then you are caught.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.
Alex Watts : i know people who have been 50 yards away and caught.
Alex Watts : I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I wan to give you but I have a duty to be honest.
Alex Watts : Its a nice try though!
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?