13262538

I have caught my wife cheating, she has agreed that if I give

I have caught my wife cheating, she has agreed that if I give her one more chance she will agree to signing a letter or document to sign over all rights to the family home. Is this legal and if so how do I proceed
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first
How long have you been married and are there any children involved?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
We have been married for just under 20 years. And have a daughter aged 14. This has been going on since 2011, and have given her chances before. At my wits end. But strange I still am in love with her. Sad I know!
I am afraid that nothing that you can ask her to sign will in fact be binding on the Family Court in the event of a divorce making it a pointless exercise I am afraid
However if you feel that it will assist in terms of your marriage then you can compose any wording that you wish
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks. You have confirmed my understanding.
HI
You are most welcome