How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34283
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

if I want to be a foster parent will I have to have an enhanced

Resolved Question:

if I want to be a foster parent will I have to have an enhanced disclosure of my criminal record
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you
Yes I am afraid that there will indeed be Enhanced Disclosure of your record if you apply to be a Foster Parent and the results will be discussed in detail with you
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you